Update June 1, 2020
As Ontario begins to relax restrictions in the province, we continue to offer our weekly and monthly system rentals. We are also beginning to offer in-office sessions with appropriate physical distancing. Please call or book online for more details.
In-Person Client COVID-19 Screening:
In order to maintain the safety of our clients, we ask that you refrain from booking an in-person session if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory Illness or travelled outside of Ontario, with the exception of the Gatineau area, in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?:
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- New onset headaches
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause
COVID-19 Precautions at 2Beinflow
We are asking each client to follow these protocols for in-office sessions:
- Bring your own set of earbuds to use during the session
- Use of the weighted blanket and weighted frog have been suspended at this time. You may want to bring your own additional layer to make sure you are warm enough during a session
- When you arrive for your session, please wait outside and we will open the door to the office so that you don’t have to touch any door handles
- Upon entering the office, remove your shoes, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water and dry them using the single-use hand towels provided. To the extent possible, please refrain from using the washroom other than to wash your hands.
- Proceed directly to the Neurofeedback chair for your session
- After the session, please wait until the office doors have been opened so that you can exit without touching any door handles
We will follow these protocols:
- We are using single-use coverings on the Neurofeedback chair so that clients don’t need to touch it
- The sink and taps are sanitized between each client. If the toilet is used, all surfaces will be sanitized following use
- Sensors and earbuds (if you can’t bring your own) are thoroughly sanitized with alcohol between every client (this is a standard practice not related to the outbreak).
Update March 18th
We have made the difficult decision to suspend in-house sessions indefinitely, to be re-evaluated according to guidance from the Ontario Ministry of Health. If you would like to rent a system or, if you would like to know more about this type of Neurofeedback for the future, don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-327-8840 to book a free phone/online consultation.
Update March 16th
We have all been inundated with information and warnings about COVID-19. We are aware that the uncertainty in this time can feel like a big shift in our daily lives, and that it is important to meet the current uncertainty with care and concern. Here is what our operational plans will be at the 2Beinflow office to take steps to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19.
We are asking you to do your part, as we do ours, and we believe that with these precautions there is an extremely low risk of infection. Please read and follow the precautions, and of course, make the decision that is right for you.
We are following advice sent out by the Ontario Ministry of Health, and will be updating this page as new information arises.