Update March 18th
We have made the difficult decision to suspend in-house sessions indefinitely, to be re-evaluated March 31st. In the interim we are still providing take-home rental systems. If you would like to rent a system or, if you would like to know more about this type of Neurofeedback for the future, don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-327-8840.
Update March 16th
We have all been inundated with information and warnings about COVID-19. We are aware that the uncertainty in this time can feel like a big shift in our daily lives, and that it is important to meet the current uncertainty with care and concern. Here is what our operational plans will be at the 2Beinflow office to take steps to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19.
We are asking you to do your part, as we do ours, and we believe that with these precautions there is an extremely low risk of infection. Please read and follow the precautions, and of course, make the decision that is right for you.
We are following advice sent out by the Ontario Ministry of Health, and will be updating this page as new information arises.
COVID-19 Precautions at 2Beinflow
- All door handles, taps of the sink, the soap dispenser and the toilet seat and flush mechanism are being sanitized between every client.
- We have made individual hand towels available to each client.
- Sensors and earbuds are thoroughly cleaned with alcohol between every client (this is a standard practice not related to the outbreak). As an additional precaution, clients are invited to bring their own earbuds to use during sessions.
- The arms of the Neurofeedback chair are being cleaned between every client.
- Use of the weighted blanket and weighted frog have been suspended at this time. You may want to bring your own additional layer to make sure you are warm enough during a session.
General Precautions by clients:
Please cancel your session if:
- You are experiencing cold, flu or respiratory symptoms yourself or if you have been in contact with anyone who think might have been in contact with potential carriers of the Novel Coronavirus. Please see the information put out by the Ontario Ministry of Health https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus#section-7
- You have returned from or been in contact with someone who has returned from international travel less than 14 days prior to your session.
We are asking each client to please wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap when entering the office.